360


Losers Bitch And Cry, Real Emcees Fight Even When They Losein
 
HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Aka Uneek

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 30
Location : Da"Ville, Ga

PostSubject: Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up   Sat Apr 02 2011, 05:02

Le'GoOooo

Send Track TO RapBattles@officialuneekproductionz.com When Finished Titled "Pime Time R1" then ur name

_________________


Last edited by Shadow Aka Uneek on Fri Apr 15 2011, 20:43; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.officialuneekproductionz.com/
KeyloWick



Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up   Sat Apr 02 2011, 05:41

i'd like to thank yo female for givin me the opportunity to knock the host out in round one so no one has to worry bout you fixing battles after round 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MontDreMusic



Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up   Sat Apr 02 2011, 06:14

ummm.. Its a murder case 1st victim is in the lining www.reverbnation.com/montdremusic www.facebook.com/lamontdlee Im posting videos wit all battle rounds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Aka Uneek

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 30
Location : Da"Ville, Ga

PostSubject: Re: Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up   Sat Apr 02 2011, 11:39

KeyloWick wrote:
i'd like to thank yo female for givin me the opportunity to knock the host out in round one so no one has to worry bout you fixing battles after round 1

an what u meant was you would like to thank her for giving u the only chance uou would eva had to battle the host!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.officialuneekproductionz.com/
B.R.O.S SQUAD

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up   Sat Apr 02 2011, 11:45

GET EM!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyloWick



Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up   Sat Apr 02 2011, 15:58

Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
KeyloWick wrote:
i'd like to thank yo female for givin me the opportunity to knock the host out in round one so no one has to worry bout you fixing battles after round 1

an what u meant was you would like to thank her for giving u the only chance uou would eva had to battle the host!

lmao yea that's true too kuz you ain't gunna have the chance to battle me on the brackets ever again kuz you bouta be dropped. get ready to call me out though kuz that's the only other opportunity you'll get to battle the future of music
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGhost91

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 27
Location : MI

PostSubject: Re: Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up   Tue Apr 05 2011, 00:17

KeyloWick wrote:
Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
KeyloWick wrote:
i'd like to thank yo female for givin me the opportunity to knock the host out in round one so no one has to worry bout you fixing battles after round 1

an what u meant was you would like to thank her for giving u the only chance uou would eva had to battle the host!

lmao yea that's true too kuz you ain't gunna have the chance to battle me on the brackets ever again kuz you bouta be dropped. get ready to call me out though kuz that's the only other opportunity you'll get to battle the future of music

Keylow I Hope You Actually Go Back This Shit Up Man, Cuz The Last Two Battles You Ain't Wasn't Pretty Bro, But Good Luck Homez
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ColinTheGhostGreen
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up   

Back to top Go down
 
Prime Time Round 1 Line-Up
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Main Line Riders out now
» Will it go round in circles.
» Slow time musically......
» For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage
» Long Time Classics Vol. 1 by Pow Pow Movements (45 Studio 1 & Treasure Isle Classics!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
360 :: Unsigned 99.9 :: Its Prime Time (Rap Battle)-
Jump to: