Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losers Bitch And Cry, Real Emcees Fight Even When They Losein

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza

Go down 
+14
Showtime
jaranmagee
TheDarkness86
ifonlyitwasreal
B.R.O.S SQUAD
Damien Doolittle
sweetlady
lokasmoka420
BeautifulMami
Kill-A-Mic
MasterMindzEnt
TheGhost91
nickkrapoza
Shadow Aka Uneek
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza Empty
PostSubject: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 12:34

Time Limit: DO NOT EXCEED 2:30
Type: Freestyle Or Written
VOTES: You must leave a comment for your vote to count! IF YOU DONT IT WILL NOT COUNT!
Nickkrapoza Page/Info
Ca$h Up Page/info

Last edited by Shadow Aka Uneek on Thu Apr 14 2011, 15:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialuneekproductionz.com/
nickkrapoza

nickkrapoza

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 03:18

I voted for myself because personally I felt Ca$h Up was better then the track he put out, I listened to his shit just to get a feel of who I'm versing and in my eyes I don't think he went full in. Call it a dick move, but I don't give a hoot.
Back to top Go down
TheGhost91

TheGhost91

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 03:41

Nick Shocked Me A Lil Bit Dude Said I Keep Em On They Toes Like A Blister, But Cash Up Wasn't Too Excitin And Dudes Kickin Nursery Rhymes

My Vote Goes To = Nick
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ColinTheGhostGreen
MasterMindzEnt

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 04:57

voted Nick... Cash up man wtf
Back to top Go down
Kill-A-Mic

Kill-A-Mic

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 06:45

Evil or Very Mad do i really have to leave a comment. step yall game up.. but cash-up got it.. at least he can flow.. wtf nick... Question No
Back to top Go down
nickkrapoza

nickkrapoza

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 12:15

Kill-A-Mic wrote:
Evil or Very Mad do i really have to leave a comment. step yall game up.. but cash-up got it.. at least he can flow.. wtf nick... Question No

.... are you fucking kidding me? yur justy hating for no reason rofl! go fuck yurself
Back to top Go down
BeautifulMami

BeautifulMami

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 17:30

Vote=Nick

you got sum skill just keep it up!

cash...this is a battle not who can talk about they self the best , ect.

my point u didnt post a battle just some lame track u recorded in what ten mins?

Fail
Back to top Go down
lokasmoka420

lokasmoka420

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 18:50

cash put me to sleep.........creeoy uncle gt me rotffl ahhhhh 4/13=doomzday
Back to top Go down
sweetlady

sweetlady

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 19:06

nick had it all the way, cashwrap or whatever i was bored and it was over 2:30 so nick followed the rules and had better punchlines Smile
Back to top Go down
Damien Doolittle

Damien Doolittle

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 23:17

I'm not even voting on this one! They were both garbage! I'm predicting that whoever makes it through to the next round is going to get slaughtered!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/undergroundundiscovered
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 01:20

Damien Doolittle wrote:
I'm not even voting on this one! They were both garbage! I'm predicting that whoever makes it through to the next round is going to get slaughtered!

agree but ay i aint hating didnt really no who to vote for
nick had punch lines
and cash had the flow

battles are suppose to be punchlines not talking about urself
Back to top Go down
Damien Doolittle

Damien Doolittle

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 01:51

Ok... Ca$h Up just got my vote because Nick sent me a private message talkin' shit like a lil' bitch!

nickkrapoza wrote:
i'll beat yur faggot ass in a battle!

What's wrong, kid? Too scared to call someone out in public? Your shit is straight whack, son! You sound like Steve Urkel if he was white and trying to rhyme! I don't even know why you wasted your time entering this battle! But, I hope you win this round so I can laugh my ass off when you get slaughtered like a little baby bitch in the next one!
Back to top Go down
nickkrapoza

nickkrapoza

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 03:08

Damien Doolittle wrote:
Ok... Ca$h Up just got my vote because Nick sent me a private message talkin' shit like a lil' bitch!

nickkrapoza wrote:

What's wrong, kid? Too scared to call someone out in public? Your shit is straight whack, son! You sound like Steve Urkel if he was white and trying to rhyme! I don't even know why you wasted your time entering this battle! But, I hope you win this round so I can laugh my ass off when you get slaughtered like a little baby bitch in the next one!

.... so i take it thats a no, rofl. And no it's actually called being yourself you should try it you fake ass herb Suspect . And I'll call you out infront of fucking anyone, I'm just not going to brag to everyone about how I can beat a stereotypical snack rapper that ain't done shit in his like 5 years rappin when I've been rappin for only a year. Basically I didn't post it to everyone because I would feel it's no suprise that I could beat you so why say it infront of everyone. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nickkrapoza

nickkrapoza

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 03:15

B.R.O.S SQUAD wrote:
Damien Doolittle wrote:

agree but ay i aint hating didnt really no who to vote for
nick had punch lines
and cash had the flow

battles are suppose to be punchlines not talking about urself

If battles are about punchlines, shouldnt you vote for me? mine was diercted actually towards him, he called me purple in a verse... I'm a white kid lololz. scratch
Back to top Go down
Damien Doolittle

Damien Doolittle

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 03:23

nickkrapoza wrote:
Damien Doolittle wrote:

nickkrapoza wrote:

.... so i take it thats a no, rofl. And no it's actually called being yourself you should try it you fake ass herb Suspect . And I'll call you out infront of fucking anyone, I'm just not going to brag to everyone about how I can beat a stereotypical snack rapper that ain't done shit in his like 5 years rappin when I've been rappin for only a year. Basically I didn't post it to everyone because I would feel it's no suprise that I could beat you so why say it infront of everyone. lol! lol!

You talk a lot for someone who ain't got shit to say! It's obvious all your playground buddies gassed you up and got you thinkin' you got skills! But, the reality is, your flows are as weak and feeble as a crippled old man! So, take your weak ass lines back to the playground where they MIGHT impress your dumbass friends! Real lyricists don't wanna hear the shit!
Back to top Go down
ifonlyitwasreal

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 04:35

hello youtube and mall of america, i voted for Nick because Nick won hands down he just spit in you're face
Back to top Go down
TheDarkness86

TheDarkness86

PostSubject: vote   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 14:15

Ca$h up- You did more hypin urself up than battling nick...Try again

Nick-funny beat, some lines were decent but u lacked energy but u stayed hittin ur opponent.

Vote-Nice
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000010230525
jaranmagee

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 18:59

Both lame cash had way better flow over all
Back to top Go down
Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 19:31

WHY HYPE YO SELF B 4 A BATTlE YOU GOT It BARely
Back to top Go down
FransicoLao

PostSubject: wtf   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 20:27

2 different type of rappers 2 different styles 1 hard to decide winner

Nick had good energy but lack flow but entertaining

Cash on the other hand hardly no energy seem like it was rushed he had better bars but maybe to cocky for his own good never hype yourself before a battle but he can ride the beat

Winner is ugh ugh cash had better flow nick close to
Back to top Go down
BIGSPOOKLOC

BIGSPOOKLOC

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 21:02

OK I VOTED FOR NICKKRAPOZA CAUSE HE HAD PUNCLINES AND PUNCHLINES WIN ANY BATTLE
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ONLOCKENT.COM
Whiteboyreggie

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 21:08

Nickpoza
Back to top Go down
mushroommang

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 21:10

both very much amateur. cash had flow and nick had punches but both need work. maybe a blend. no vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza   Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ca$h Up Vs Nickkrapoza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
360 :: Unsigned 99.9 :: Its Prime Time (Rap Battle) :: Prime Time Round 1-
Jump to: