B.R.O.S Vs C.O

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 01:05

freestyleking wrote:
freestyleking wrote:
BETTER RESPECT OUR STRUGGLE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! B R O S SQUAD SON!!!!!

LIL HOMMIE WANNA SAY WE GOTTA LIL SQUAD LETS HOW MANY VOTERS POP ON THIS BITCH!!!!!

O YEA U THINK MY BRO MIGHT BE A SNITCH!!!1 WOW WHAT A COME BACK..... NOT!!!!!

I SEEN MY DUDE SLAM DOORS ON COPS FACES WHEN HIS BROTHER WAS LEFT FOR DEAD ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND ALMOST DIED!!!!

LIL PUNK BITCH I SEEN UR PROFILE ALL HUGGED UP IN THE PICTURE BOOTH WITH SOME OTHER DUDE!!!! AND U CALL UR SELF A BOSS HA!!!

WHERE U AT ON THE RADAR UH? WHAT DEALS U GOT?

WHO U COLABING WITH?

DO I NEED TO CONTINUE?

WE GOT SONY COMING IN ON WEEKLY FOLLOW UPs AND WERE WITH UNCLE GEE RECORDS PEEP THE WEBSITE unclegrecords.com and go and cop urself a t-shirt while ur there

stayed tuned in the mixtape coming sooon son!!!

hahahahahaha go cop a t shirt while ur there lmao

u do need to chill out bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 01:11

[quote="B.R.O.S SQUAD"]
B.R.O.S SQUAD wrote:
Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
yall calm yo ass down, dude stated how he picked he winner, so fuckin what, an for the record he dont know c.o fa shit, so the whole dick riding thing is out of the question, plus ya boy wonning so wtf u cryin bout???

shit making me hype if u ask me?

this battle neck to neck i wanna see the final results

i feel you, hahah but that one dude said sum shit bout respect, so hee need to remember to do the same, an respect ppls votes, u wining aint nothing for him to trip about

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 01:13

an i mean why his feelings hurt lol, its a battle?

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 01:58

LOL! i didn't realize me stating my opinion was going to result in being attacked by a nutrider! Damn, dude! If that kid was on his nuts any harder he'd be a pubic hair!

Like Uneek said, it's a battle! When he entered he knew there was a good chance people were going to say something negative about hos entry! He's taking the criticism like a man! Too bad the rest of you have to come up in here acting like fools! Shit like that makes people not even want to bother voting! These battles will go downhill quick when the only people voting are the nutriders!

And... yeah... C.O. is not my boy! I have no idea who he even is! So, take your weak ass "fag" insults and get to steppin'!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/undergroundundiscovered
Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 02:04

Damien Doolittle wrote:
LOL! i didn't realize me stating my opinion was going to result in being attacked by a nutrider! Damn, dude! If that kid was on his nuts any harder he'd be a pubic hair!

Like Uneek said, it's a battle! When he entered he knew there was a good chance people were going to say something negative about hos entry! He's taking the criticism like a man! Too bad the rest of you have to come up in here acting like fools! Shit like that makes people not even want to bother voting! These battles will go downhill quick when the only people voting are the nutriders!

And... yeah... C.O. is not my boy! I have no idea who he even is! So, take your weak ass "fag" insults and get to steppin'!

get'em! haha but rest assure with time it will all balance out, hahah always gone be ppl ridin otha ppls dick! but i feel u sumtimes i be like i jus wanna say fuck my own forum cuz sum the dumb shit that go down!!

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 02:20

Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
Damien Doolittle wrote:

get'em! haha but rest assure with time it will all balance out, hahah always gone be ppl ridin otha ppls dick! but i feel u sumtimes i be like i jus wanna say fuck my own forum cuz sum the dumb shit that go down!!

lmao hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 02:25

B.R.O.S SQUAD wrote:
Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
Damien Doolittle wrote:

lmao hahahahahahaha

na man, i aint sayin it like dat, im jus sayin no matter what they always gone be there, liek the dre an darkness battle, yea that was dick riding, most the votes he got were dick rideing, if not all, i know he can spit an shit ,but this one he was weak an shouldnt really have any votes, i wasnt sayin these guys dick riders, maybe that one is a lil senctive but thats it!

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 02:46

Yo i culdnt listen to 15 secs of Bros shit. U WACK. C-o i felt like u werent tryin u lucky cuz if he was good he wulda beat u. but c-o got my vote all day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdizzle

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 02:49

bros went ham with punchlines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bdizzle

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 02:56

Daniel wrote:
Yo i culdnt listen to 15 secs of Bros shit. U WACK. C-o i felt like u werent tryin u lucky cuz if he was good he wulda beat u. but c-o got my vote all day

haters should listen for word play my bro recorded that shit in his car at his lunch break and had it done asap c.o prolly spent all week on his weak ass track that didnt say shit about him .... this is a battle hommie not a album ..... once again my bro is got deals thrown at him left and right no bullshit i was there when sony and def jam flew in....

my bro had fun with this track and im glad....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 03:05

bdizzle wrote:
Daniel wrote:

haters should listen for word play my bro recorded that shit in his car at his lunch break and had it done asap c.o prolly spent all week on his weak ass track that didnt say shit about him .... this is a battle hommie not a album ..... once again my bro is got deals thrown at him left and right no bullshit i was there when sony and def jam flew in....

my bro had fun with this track and im glad....

what was the fucking point of taklin shit to c.o, did he just say summtin to u? whos the hater now?

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 03:07

vote+bros

c.o said something about bros being broke?
i viewed bros profile and i see a young man that taking care of his family whats broke about that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkness86

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 03:30

CO - You had the flow down pact and this would be dope if it was a song instead of a battle, you were missing some direct hits at B.R.O.S other than that you got mad talent homie cheers

B.R.O.S- Nice intro and beat selection, you had nice punches from the jump and came DIRECTLY at your opponent. Get a saddle and right beats a little harder and ull b a problem! Cool

VOTE-B.R.O.S

Very entertaining battle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000010230525
funkykush

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 03:32

bros get voted number one son i see boy do ur thing nice punchlines and u ended it having fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 03:34

[quote="TheDarkness86"]CO - You had the flow down pact and this would be dope if it was a song instead of a battle, you were missing some direct hits at B.R.O.S other than that you got mad talent homie cheers

B.R.O.S- Nice intro and beat selection, you had nice punches from the jump and came DIRECTLY at your opponent. Get a saddle and right beats a little harder and ull b a problem! Cool

VOTE-B.R.O.S

Very entertaining battle.

honesty for ur ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 03:38

TheDarkness86 wrote:
CO - You had the flow down pact and this would be dope if it was a song instead of a battle, you were missing some direct hits at B.R.O.S other than that you got mad talent homie cheers

VOTE-B.R.O.S

and thats how u suppose to vote!

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 03:44

Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
TheDarkness86 wrote:

VOTE-B.R.O.S

and thats how u suppose to vote!

real talk... bros got em
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jill

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 03:58

bros get my vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 04:05

jill wrote:
bros get my vote

lol thats how u dont vote! YALL vote on the other battles to mayne!

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 04:48

i wasnt even gne vote but just caus they cheatin....bros shouldnt even be close! c.o got my vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
youngjayillz

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Fri Apr 15 2011, 23:04

pop_kannonzerox4 wrote:
i wasnt even gne vote but just caus they cheatin....bros shouldnt even be close! c.o got my vote

this guys joking right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingki1313

PostSubject: BROS SQUAD Yo   Fri Apr 15 2011, 23:58

Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
Chea! GOOD LUCK HOMIE!
YEah BROS SQUAD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Sat Apr 16 2011, 00:53

kingki1313 wrote:
Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
Chea! GOOD LUCK HOMIE!
YEah BROS SQUAD

kyle? whats good son? u see the haters on this shit lol shit funny good looking on the vote bro 5 more days to left to vote tell peazy and the rest of the fam to get it in they said we a lil click hahahahaha look whos winning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thias_mic123

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Sat Apr 16 2011, 01:15

fuuk outa here yall aint finna cheat my boie out no punk ass battle! an yes c.o is my patna just like yall got patnas!!! fuk niggas T.H.C OR DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
white.gurlfire11

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   Sat Apr 16 2011, 01:29

ughhhhh! c.o like wtf! clown pig monkey cat alien cyclops bounce tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   

Back to top Go down

B.R.O.S Vs C.O
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next