Losers Bitch And Cry, Real Emcees Fight Even When They Losein

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Judgeing Booth (If You Ain't A Judge Don't Post In Here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Judgeing Booth (If You Ain't A Judge Don't Post In Here)   Sat Apr 16 2011, 18:08

What The Judges Think??

Darkness (5) Vs Mont Dre (0)

Darkness Track
Mont Dre Track

C.O (3) Vs B.R.O.S Squad (2)

C.O Track
B.R.O.S Squad Track

Ca$h Up (4) Vs NickkRapoza (1)

NickkRapoza Track
Ca$h Up Track

Titu$ (2) Vs B-Leave (3)

Titu$ Track
B-Leave Track

Uneek (4) Vs KwyloWick (1)
KeyloWick Track
Uneek Track

Last edited by Shadow Aka Uneek on Thu Apr 21 2011, 03:30; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.officialuneekproductionz.com/
Damien Doolittle

PostSubject: Re: Judgeing Booth (If You Ain't A Judge Don't Post In Here)   Sat Apr 16 2011, 23:50

Darkness VS MontDre

Flow:
Darkness had a good flow. Mont Dre was all over the place! I really don't know why you went acapella on this. It hurt your flow! (And, I was trying to decide if Mont used voice effects or had other people jump in on his verse. I hope it was effects! Because, having someone else jump in on a battle verse is like having your mom run into a boxing ring and hit your opponent with her purse!)
Punchlines:
Darkness had some decent punchlines that were directed at Mont. Mont didn't feel like he was attack Darkness directly. Felt more like a generic verse that he threw "Darkness" into randomly...
Emotion:
Darkness sounded like he meant business. Mont Dre sounded like he was just reciting lines with barely any emotion.

Winner: Darkness

C.O. VS B.R.O.S.

Flow:
C.O. came with a nicer flow. B.R.O.S. fell off the beat a few times and sounded like he was rushing through some of the lines to try and fit them in.
Punchlines:
C.O. had decent punchlines, but nothing spectacular. B.R.O.S. focused too much on "yo momma" jabs. And when he did attack C.O. the best he could come up with was "C.O. stands for correctional officer!" which was pretty weak!
Emotion:
Both entrants brought the same level of emotion to their verses... Neither one sounded like they were really feeling what they were saying...

Winner: C.O.

NickRapoza VS Ca$h Up

Flow:
Nick didn't have much of a flow! It sounded like he was trying to imitate Lil Wayne. But, he didn't do a very good job of it! (Some advice for Nick... If you were freestyling this time, write something next time! Freestyling isn't for you!) Ca$h had that laid back, put you to sleep flow that I am not a fan of. But, his flow was way more on point than Nick's, despite the fact that he fell off the beat a couple times.
Punchlines:
If Nick had any punchlines, they weren't significant enough to be memorable. Ca$h had some nice punchlines, but a majority of them sounded like they could be thrown at anyone.
Emotion:
Nick sounded a little too happy! Who goes into a fight laughing and giggling? Ca$h sounded like he was kicking back on as lazy Sunday afternoon... Neither one really sounded like they wanted to win!

Winner: Ca$h Up

Titu$ VS B-Leave

Flow:
Titu$ had the slowest flow I have ever heard! B-Leave's flow was faster and easier to listen to, though he did have a couple slip ups.
Punchlines:
B-Leave threw out many punchlines aimed at Titu$ directly. However, the "tits" thing got ran into the ground!
Emotion:
Titu$ sounded like he was on the verge of falling asleep! There wasn't much there as far as emotion... B-Leave sounded like he was in a battle! His words were delivered as if they were punches intended to knock Titu$ out! And, I believe they did!

Winner: B-Leave

KeyloWick VS Uneek

Flow:
KeyloWick didn't even have a flow! It sounded like he recorded acapella then throw it on a beat! (His track was 4 minutes long! I stopped at 2:30, so if he found a flow after that, it went unnoticed!) Uneek was on point and hit every syllable!
Punchlines:
I have no clue if KeyloWick had any punchlines because I couldn't understand his lyrics through the filters! He sounded like a robot from a bad B movie! Uneek brought the punchlines and delivered them with precision!
Emotion:
Keylo had no emotion, since he sounded robotic! Uneek sounded like he meant business! He delivered his lines like he was ready to take it to the streets!

Winner: Uneek
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/undergroundundiscovered
BeautifulMami

PostSubject: Re: Judgeing Booth (If You Ain't A Judge Don't Post In Here)   Sun Apr 17 2011, 16:27

Darkness Vs Mont Dre

Flow: In my opinion Darkness flow was on point.. Mont Dre had a pretty decent flow at sum points.

Punchlines: I was feeling all of Darkness' punchlines while I didn't always understand all of Mont Dre's..

Emotion: For me while Darkness' verse was full of emotion.. I didn't really hear any emotion in Mont Dre's. It seemed like he was reading the weather or something.

Vote=Darkness

C.O Vs B.R.O.S Squad

Flow: They both had a really good flow.. I think that C. O rode the beat harder though

Punchlines: I was feeling them both until B.R.O.S starting talking about the initials.. i felt like he kinda fell off after that

Emotion: They both had pretty good emotion behind their verses but B.R.O.S seemed to want it more,

Vote=C.O

NickkRapoza Vs Ca$h Up

Flow: Cash up got a better flow but he lost it a little in the middle and Nickrapoza still kept his

Punchlines: They both had some good punchlines just nothing really direct.. Its hard for me to make a judgement on that

Emotion: Cash up had better emotion to me.. But Nick had some decent emotion too

Vote=Cash Up

Titus Vs B-Leave

Flow: Titus' was better. B leave was pretty good but I feel like he was trying a little to hard and it kept throwing his flow off

Punchlines: They both came pretty good with the punchlines. Although, the black tits thing kinda threw me off, not to mention it was corny..

Emotion: They both put a lot of emotion in their verses

Vote=Titus

KeyloWick Vs Uneek

Flow: Uneek has this one hands down. Cant understand a thing Keylow is saying

Punchlines: Uneek because I dont really undertand where Keylow is coming from

Emotion: I think Keylow tried to put emotion in his verse but again couldnt understand anything he was saying. I was feeling Uneeks emotion

Vote=Uneek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brownman

PostSubject: Re: Judgeing Booth (If You Ain't A Judge Don't Post In Here)   Mon Apr 18 2011, 17:49

DARKNESS VS. MONT DRE

Flow: I was impressed with Darness's flow quite nice and rather pleasant, but on the other hand Mont Dre's flow was weak, elementary and actually embarrasing.

Punchlines" Darkness obvious winner Mont's punchline work wanted me to jump through the comp and actually punch him horribl.e

Emotion: I was feeling Darkness's emotion however Mont Dre's emotion was like listening to an ole wino talking about his glory days, boring ass shit and you just dont wanna here

Clear winner Darkness not even close!

C.O VS. B.R.O.S SQUAD

Flow- Both flows wer shitty however B.R.O.S was slightly better and only be slightly what lost it for me was C.O'S vocals were to up and down, he was trying to have his flow follow the nuances of the beat....but sadly failed.

Punchlines - C.O punchlinnes wer ok nothing new , however B.R.O.S punchlines over all were better but once again the explaining the intials was a fail.

Emotion - C.O's emotion was ok not the most boring stuff I heard but could not picture spending more than 2 minutes listening to any further works, and I feel B.R.O.S emotion was better and thats what tipped the scale both works extremely terrible but if I had to pick a winner

B.R.O.S winner by a hair

NIKKRAPOZA VS. CASH UP

Flow - sweet lord its like picking the the best out of a bad lot, both should be terribly ashamed of their respective flows on thsis but if I was forced to pick which I am Cash Up, but by no means she he be all gums by me picking him on flow, it was god awful but not as god aweful as NIcks. Cash flow has a hard time staying on beat but it was Nick's desire to be all over the place that I didnt like

Punchlines - even both were ok nothing I would remember

Emotion - I would have to give it to Nikk cash flow sounds like he just woke up wrote some shitty lines and spoke them in a mic very terrible and he lost out on that alone.

NIKKRAPOZA WINNER

TITUS VS. B LEAVE

Flow - Titus had a bland flow but overall better than the weaker flow of B-Leave

Punchlines - If I had to choose between good or funny I always prefer funny B- Leaves punchlines were actually humerous and in a rap battle that sticks out fo me so B-Leave got it.

Emotion - clear winner B- Leave won this catergory for me it was night and day Titus sounded like he was reading someone the obituaries boring as hell and shameful.

B-Leave clear winner

Keylowick vs. Uneek

Flow - I think I may be the only one to be able appreciate Keylowicks flow he was tyring to do something didnt hit it as good as he should I liked it more than Uneeks which is very boring I couldnt bear to listen to Uneek for longer than a minute, I find Keylowicks flow more interesting.

Punchlines - keylowick over all much better but the bucktooth line was hilariuos however didnt save the punchline battle.

Emotion. HOLY CHRIST NOT EVEN CLOSE EMOTION WISE Keylowick was much better than to listen to , Uneek was probably the most boring rapper I have ever been forced to listen to, and didnt appreciate his little outro spit it dont talk it. Uneek should take his mic wrap it up pawn it off and buy a gaming system embarrased himself here.

CLEAR WINNER KEYLOWICK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iamkingcypress

PostSubject: Re: Judgeing Booth (If You Ain't A Judge Don't Post In Here)   Wed Apr 20 2011, 20:20

Darkness VS MontDre

Flow: Darkness all day, Mont was weak, no flow..
Punchlines: Lol, Mont had sum dumb ass punchlines...Darkness had the best ones,
Emotion: Darkness was on point, Mont show no heart on this one...

C.O. VS B.R.O.S.

Flow: C.O Had a better flow, B.R.O.S was way to off...
Punchlines: C.O. had a couple decent punchlines, B.R.O.S yo mamma jokes played out man!
Emotion: I think B.R.O.S came like they wanted it more then C.O

Winner: C.O

NickRapoza VS Ca$h Up

Flow: Ca$h had a way better flow, nick was ight i heard worse befor..
Punchlines: Both were kinda weak, step your game up fellas..Nick had a cpl funny ones though
Emotion: idk, lol u both sound bored Sleep

Titu$ VS B-Leave

Flow: Titu$ no doubt, B-Leave it sound like yo verse is one 16 diffrent papers an u strugglein to read it all...
Punchlines: B-Leave said sum funny shit he got the punchlines
Emotion: Titu$ got this one as well, he jus sound like he want it more..

Winner:Titu$

KeyloWick VS Uneek

Flow: This one was easy...Keylow aint got a flow to judge???
Punchlines: Uneek did his thing, put the nails in the coffin!
Emotion: They both showed good emotion, But Unnek was just better

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Judgeing Booth (If You Ain't A Judge Don't Post In Here)   Thu Apr 21 2011, 02:42

Darkness VS MontDre

Flow:
The music with Darkness voice had a smooth flow. MontDre could have flowed better if he had some beats behind him but still had a decent flow.
Punchlines:
I think they both had good punchlines but Darkness had more of a punch behind it though.MontDre had some good punchlines but was going a little fast so it was harder to catch everything.
Emotion:
I think because MontDre didn't have any beats behind him he wasn't really feelin what he was spittin so Darkness was able to come harder with what he was presenting.

C.O. VS B.R.O.S.

Flow:
I think C.O. had a nicer flow. Both their voices went really good with the beat. B.R.O.S. flow was good too but C.O. came a little stronger.
Punchlines:
I felt that B.R.O.S. had the better punchlines. He had me over here crackin up and thats what really makes people stand out in your head when your judging, cuz they were both good.
Emotion:
They both had really good emotion. They sound like they really meant what they were sayin.

Winner: B.R.O.S.

NickRapoza VS Ca$h Up

Flow:
I think they both had nice flow. NickRapoza had a cool sound and unique style to his flow and Ca$h Up had a relaxed more smooth flow.
Punchlines:
NickRapoza had some funny punchlines and came hard on some parts and Ca$h Up had some good lines that would be good coming at someone.
Emotion:
NickRapoza sounded happy and Ca$h Up sounded relaxed.

Titu$ VS B-Leave

Flow:
B-leave had very nice flow. It transitioned really well and made it easy to throw more lines out. Titu$ was a little slower but his flow worked out nice.
Punchlines:
Titu$ had great punchlines, he made it sound like you were at a live battle. They were completely directed toward B-leave. B-leave also came hard on his punchlines. Its hard to decide who was better for this part.
Emotion:
Both also had pretty equal emotion. They sounded like they really wanted to win.

Winner: B-Leave

KeyloWick VS Uneek

Flow:
Uneek had a very good flow and was understandable. It went good with the beat. KeyloWick has a very unique style of his own.
Punchlines:
Keylo always makes me smile cuz he is always off the wall and creative. Uneek had great metaphors and brought some heat to the battle..
Emotion:
Uneek definitly had a battle style and came hard. Keylo came to the battle pouring lyrics out with his originalty.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgeing Booth (If You Ain't A Judge Don't Post In Here)   

Back to top Go down

Judgeing Booth (If You Ain't A Judge Don't Post In Here)
Page 1 of 1