Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losers Bitch And Cry, Real Emcees Fight Even When They Losein

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GHOST

YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle" Empty
PostSubject: YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle"   YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 03:51

ITZ THE GHOST YA HEARD STRAIGHT OUTA MI, AND NOBODY WANTS IT IN A FREESTYLE BATTLE HOLLER AT ME, WHO WANTS THE FIRST FREESTYLE LOSS ON THE SITE Mad
Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle"   YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 22:39

shut your mouth and get on the mic really quick so i can fuck your career up. since yo mouth is so fuckin big why don't you attack me first so when i murder you i can tell the police it was self defense KNOW WHAT I'M TOM BOUT!!!
Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle"   YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 22:40

apparently it seems like you want the first loss or you can bow down either way you still lose. CHOKE CHOKE!!
Back to top Go down
TheGhost91

TheGhost91

PostSubject: Re: YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle"   YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24 2011, 02:31

Hahahahaha You Got A Loud Mouth, But Thaz Ok You Jus Put Ya First Foot In The Grave, Hahaha No Rookies Thiz Way Homeboy Betta Get Ya A-GAME Ready Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ColinTheGhostGreen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle"   YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YEAAAAAAA SON "Freestyle Battle"
Page 1 of 1