Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losers Bitch And Cry, Real Emcees Fight Even When They Losein

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B.R.O.S Vs C.O

Go down 
+37
maxb_spitta
barbie11snipper
justinbieber@
matkayee122
thugish_kings
jackcity.t.t.G
Cash_only$$
TheGhost91
jackcity50150
mr.313_2
white.gurlfire11
thias_mic123
kingki1313
youngjayillz
pop_kannonzerox4
jill
gametime
funkykush
TheDarkness86
hiphopelvis
bdizzle
Daniel
imursugarbooga
freestyleking
drunkin23s
Damien Doolittle
detroitontop
allmightyjoe
youngdollaz
Kathy
lokasmoka420
katelynPoole
BeautifulMami
Kill-A-Mic
MasterMindzEnt
B.R.O.S SQUAD
Shadow Aka Uneek
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 12:39

Time Limit: DO NOT EXCEED 2:30
Type: Freestyle Or Written
VOTES: You must leave a comment for your vote to count! IF YOU DONT IT WILL NOT COUNT!
C.O Page/Info
B.R.O.S Page/Info

Last edited by Shadow Aka Uneek on Thu Apr 14 2011, 15:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialuneekproductionz.com/
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2011, 14:08

im shits done homes.... and i like Losers Bitch And Cry, Real Emcees Fight Even When They Losein lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2011, 15:19

Chea! GOOD LUCK HOMIE!
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12 2011, 02:23

is home boy ready or what?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12 2011, 03:29

yeah i got his track waiting on tomorrow to post everuthin
Back to top Go down
MasterMindzEnt

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 04:59

B.r.o.z vote-- The battles are getting lame the next match should be against Mont Dre and Nick
Back to top Go down
Kill-A-Mic

Kill-A-Mic

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 06:30

Damnnn!!! B.R.O.S you going against C.O not his moms... you striaghttt garbage.... you should of had one of your boys ghost write for you! C.O def. got it.
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 13:10

Kill-A-Mic wrote:
Damnnn!!! B.R.O.S you going against C.O not his moms... you striaghttt garbage.... you should of had one of your boys ghost write for you! C.O def. got it.

Vote goes to me of course

Th%s judge is bout as queer as the victium
Stick a dick in ur ear and c if I gave a fuck if u listened faggit

I got the punch lines
Back to top Go down
BeautifulMami

BeautifulMami

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 17:27

Killamic has a point, u did kinda jus talk alot of shit bout his mom..

vote=C.O

his was just more put toghter an solid! flow was better, ect
Back to top Go down
katelynPoole

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 17:37

albino my vote goes to bros .. my opinion is c.o sang too much, bros put more out there. this is a battle not a singin compitition. c.o had very good rythem, but bros had the heart. its more than rythem and a good producer to win. further i have a message for bros.. oviously u do care cuz like Andre 3000 said it i can say i dont give a dam, but then i wuld be!
Back to top Go down
lokasmoka420

lokasmoka420

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 18:37

kill em!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Kathy

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 20:05

B.R.O.S got the vote to bad my nephews vote don't count to. That would be 3 more.
Back to top Go down
youngdollaz

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 21:49

yo mamma jokes or not bros killed him

c.o said like 4 things about him lame

bros get the vote for punch line after punchline like a real battle should be
Back to top Go down
allmightyjoe

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 21:53

bros went ham
co and the flow but this is a battle lil hommie not american idol

bros get my vote
Back to top Go down
detroitontop

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 21:58

hahahahahahaha hell no he didnt get em with cops theme song and the end illlll!!!!!!!!

c.o stop trying to be drake this is a battle to show your own style

and work on ur insults ud get boooed of stage if showed up in my city check the grime time tapes next u try to step up
Back to top Go down
Damien Doolittle

Damien Doolittle

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 23:02

To be honest, they were both weak! But, I am giving my vote to C.O. because B.R.O.S. said "my rhymes are fresher than a bar of Zest!" That one line killed your whole track, man! Plus the obsessing over "C.O. means Correctional Officer" thing was played out quick!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/undergroundundiscovered
drunkin23s

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 23:39

Damien Doolittle wrote:
To be honest, they were both weak! But, I am giving my vote to C.O. because B.R.O.S. said "my rhymes are fresher than a bar of Zest!" That one line killed your whole track, man! Plus the obsessing over "C.O. means Correctional Officer" thing was played out quick!

ur joking right he spit a 30sec freestyle about the whole c.o part dummy maybe u shouldnt be ridding ur friends nuts so much!!!! prolly voted for him so it dont ruin ur plans to go 2 cambo together and married faggit!!!!

b.r.o.s get the vote duh!

c.o definitely worked very hard on his battle!!!! but bros clowned on his ass
Back to top Go down
freestyleking

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 00:02

BETTER RESPECT OUR STRUGGLE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! B R O S SQUAD SON!!!!!

LIL HOMMIE WANNA SAY WE GOTTA LIL SQUAD LETS HOW MANY VOTERS POP ON THIS BITCH!!!!!

O YEA U THINK MY BRO MIGHT BE A SNITCH!!!1 WOW WHAT A COME BACK..... NOT!!!!!

I SEEN MY DUDE SLAM DOORS ON COPS FACES WHEN HIS BROTHER WAS LEFT FOR DEAD ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND ALMOST DIED!!!!

LIL PUNK BITCH I SEEN UR PROFILE ALL HUGGED UP IN THE PICTURE BOOTH WITH SOME OTHER DUDE!!!! AND U CALL UR SELF A BOSS HA!!!

WHERE U AT ON THE RADAR UH? WHAT DEALS U GOT?

WHO U COLABING WITH?

DO I NEED TO CONTINUE?

WE GOT SONY COMING IN ON WEEKLY FOLLOW UPs AND WERE WITH UNCLE GEE RECORDS PEEP THE WEBSITE unclegrecords.com and go and cop urself a t-shirt while ur there
Back to top Go down
freestyleking

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 00:04

freestyleking wrote:
BETTER RESPECT OUR STRUGGLE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! B R O S SQUAD SON!!!!!

LIL HOMMIE WANNA SAY WE GOTTA LIL SQUAD LETS HOW MANY VOTERS POP ON THIS BITCH!!!!!

O YEA U THINK MY BRO MIGHT BE A SNITCH!!!1 WOW WHAT A COME BACK..... NOT!!!!!

I SEEN MY DUDE SLAM DOORS ON COPS FACES WHEN HIS BROTHER WAS LEFT FOR DEAD ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND ALMOST DIED!!!!

LIL PUNK BITCH I SEEN UR PROFILE ALL HUGGED UP IN THE PICTURE BOOTH WITH SOME OTHER DUDE!!!! AND U CALL UR SELF A BOSS HA!!!

WHERE U AT ON THE RADAR UH? WHAT DEALS U GOT?

WHO U COLABING WITH?

DO I NEED TO CONTINUE?

WE GOT SONY COMING IN ON WEEKLY FOLLOW UPs AND WERE WITH UNCLE GEE RECORDS PEEP THE WEBSITE unclegrecords.com and go and cop urself a t-shirt while ur there

stayed tuned in the mixtape coming sooon son!!!
Back to top Go down
imursugarbooga

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 00:44

go bro's votes in 4 you
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 00:46

yall calm yo ass down, dude stated how he picked he winner, so fuckin what, an for the record he dont know c.o fa shit, so the whole dick riding thing is out of the question, plus ya boy wonning so wtf u cryin bout???
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 00:48

katelynPoole wrote:
albino my vote goes to bros .. my opinion is c.o sang too much, bros put more out there. this is a battle not a singin compitition. c.o had very good rythem, but bros had the heart. its more than rythem and a good producer to win. further i have a message for bros.. oviously u do care cuz like Andre 3000 said it i can say i dont give a dam, but then i wuld be!

looks like this comment open hearts thank you lil miss
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 00:51

Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing Razz Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes cheers cyclops clown pirat tongue alien cat rabbit farao king jocolor geek lol! afro liking the vote pull!!!!!

i dont even no half these ppl ethier good shit good looking everybody
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 00:59

Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
yall calm yo ass down, dude stated how he picked he winner, so fuckin what, an for the record he dont know c.o fa shit, so the whole dick riding thing is out of the question, plus ya boy wonning so wtf u cryin bout???

lmao i wonder who that was too ill tell him to chill!!! he just seen a few ppl hating on me and prolly flipped out

nit pickers do suck tho!!!!!
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 01:02

[quote="B.R.O.S SQUAD"]
Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:

shit making me hype if u ask me?

this battle neck to neck i wanna see the final results
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B.R.O.S Vs C.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.O.S Vs C.O   B.R.O.S Vs C.O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.R.O.S Vs C.O
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
360 :: Unsigned 99.9 :: Its Prime Time (Rap Battle) :: Prime Time Round 1-
Jump to: