Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losers Bitch And Cry, Real Emcees Fight Even When They Losein

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Darkness Vs Keylow

Go down 
+3
KeyloWick
TheGhost91
TheDarkness86
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Pick A Winner..
KeyloWick
The Darkness Vs Keylow I_vote_lcap17%The Darkness Vs Keylow I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Darkness
The Darkness Vs Keylow I_vote_lcap83%The Darkness Vs Keylow I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheDarkness86

TheDarkness86

The Darkness Vs Keylow Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26 2011, 01:33

Trax are due by April 2nd By Midnight...

Darkness Track

KeyloWick Track
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000010230525
TheGhost91

TheGhost91

PostSubject: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26 2011, 02:50

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THIS SHIT "IT'S ALL BAD" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ColinTheGhostGreen
TheDarkness86

TheDarkness86

PostSubject: Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26 2011, 17:04

My Battle track is done...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000010230525
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28 2011, 20:26

you're fucked bruh!! i got too much gasoline to hit the brakes nigga you bouta get run over!!! my hook is straight murda. i ain't even gunna write the rest kuz that wouldn't be fair this hook good enough i'm freestyle the rest this hoe. your welcome
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28 2011, 21:03

KeyloWick wrote:
you're fucked bruh!! i got too much gasoline to hit the brakes nigga you bouta get run over!!! my hook is straight murda. i ain't even gunna write the rest kuz that wouldn't be fair this hook good enough i'm freestyle the rest this hoe. your welcome

u will dq urself bro? its a written battle..but to be honest darkness is the mod, so his call!
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialuneekproductionz.com/
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28 2011, 21:26

Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
KeyloWick wrote:

u will dq urself bro? its a written battle..but to be honest darkness is the mod, so his call!

damn no shit. fuck alright i'll write it
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29 2011, 00:45

KeyloWick wrote:
Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
KeyloWick wrote:

damn no shit. fuck alright i'll write it

Lets get it!
Back to top Go down
TheGhost91

TheGhost91

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29 2011, 02:05

KeyloWick wrote:

I Like Ur Enthusiasm Man But Don't Sleep On Him Man, Homies Got Hella Flow

Look 4ward To Hearin This SHit Tho
Back to top Go down
jcolon02

jcolon02

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31 2011, 19:15

KeyloWick wrote:

DAMN kelowick i hope your shit is as good as you say cause if that shit is wack then SMH you should quit

Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 03:52

jcolon02 wrote:
KeyloWick wrote:

DAMN kelowick i hope your shit is as good as you say cause if that shit is wack then SMH you should quit

lmfao you're a funny guy maybe you should stop rappin and start a comedy act
Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 16:30

damn that nigga said he gunna shake keys up like a lock smith lmfao. that was a good one!
Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 16:31

sorry famo but i straight murdered you
Back to top Go down
TheGhost91

TheGhost91

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 17:55

KeyloWick wrote:
sorry famo but i straight murdered you

WOW....WOW Keylow Not Gunna Lie Man That Was Kinda Terrible Couldnt Hear Shit You Was Sayin And The Beat Was A Poor Choice In All Bro

This Nigga Darkness Said I Ain't Push His Picture Thru But I'll Knock 'Em Out The Frame DAMN

My Vote Goes To Darkness for i'll lyrics hot beat and sick punchlines

better luck next time low
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 19:55

keylow i couldnt hear ur shit onces again..... not ragging on ur shit but u got way to much going at one time and gives me a fucking head ache . lil hommie stick to ur day job if u dont got one then go find one keylowack thumbs down once again....

Darkness definitely killed this shit. which i should of known the way hommie was talkin all that shit at cha.... u came ooout with dog ass punchlines n ur shit was clear... the works u get my vote with two thumbs up!

o yea besides this being for the battle id definitely bump this around town with a smile on face thinking about how keylowack lives to his wack ass name Smile
Back to top Go down
jcolon02

jcolon02

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 20:33

WINNER=Darkness cuz he had some dope ass punchlines "im a shake keys up like a locksmith" lol damn

Keylow srry but i couldnt understand SHIT you said again...next time u should post your lyrics on a website n give us the link so i can understand it :p

AND you talked WAY to much shit for that weak sauce track

Darkness=WINNER
Back to top Go down
jcolon02

jcolon02

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 21:30

KeyloWick wrote:
jcolon02 wrote:
KeyloWick wrote:

LOL KEYLO YOU FRONTIN DAWG THATS WHY YOU ASKED ME TO COLLAB ON A TRACK

ILL SMACK YOU WITHOUT TRYING HOMIE
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 21:56

Darkness took it! Keylow bruh, cut sum da adlibs out or make them lower! u gettin the flow down though homie!
Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 00:47

fuck it i ain't worried bout it. ain't nuttin but a g thang baayybay. i love my haters
Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 00:50

ya'll need to get ya'll's priorities straight ya'll be bullshittin. this is a rap battle not a "who can sound the prettiest" battle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 00:55

KeyloWick wrote:
ya'll need to get ya'll's priorities straight ya'll be bullshittin. this is a rap battle not a "who can sound the prettiest" battle.

man dont start trippin! how can a nikka vote for u when dey cant hear what u sayin bruh! it sound like jibberish sumtime! jus chill on the adlibs, cuz the flow is there! aint noone bullshittin, we being straight up, thats how u spose to be so mf know what to work on, take the words in a postive way homie thats why i made this site!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 00:57

plus aint shit over homie its only 1-4, i told u tell ppl to vote, an jus beg them to vote honestly, if they vote for u an say why they did, then u got a vote!
Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 03:41

jcolon02 wrote:
KeyloWick wrote:
jcolon02 wrote:
KeyloWick wrote:

LOL KEYLO YOU FRONTIN DAWG THATS WHY YOU ASKED ME TO COLLAB ON A TRACK

ILL SMACK YOU WITHOUT TRYING HOMIE

lmfao you bout dumb as you look hoe. i've asked my sister to collab on a track before just kuz collabbing makes music easy. don't think you special hoe. i was just tryna give you an opportunity to make history but apparently you already are history. shut up hoe i'm done talkin shit to you on here kuz we all know good and got damn well you wouldn't even think of sayin half the shit you already have if i was standin in front of you. go to myspace if you wanna be a gangsta hoe.
Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 03:43

[quote="Shadow Aka Uneek"]plus aint shit over homie its only 1-4, i told u tell ppl to vote, an jus beg them to vote honestly, if they vote for u an say why they did, then u got a vote! [/quote

no disrespect uneek but i ain't even votin no more. this shit kinda whack. most fucked up battle i've ever witnessed before. i ain't even sure bout the brackets. i'd drop out them but i ain't a quitter... and i love my haters. they gunna make me famous. watch this
Back to top Go down
TheGhost91

TheGhost91

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 03:44

jcolon02 wrote:
WINNER=Darkness cuz he had some dope ass punchlines "im a shake keys up like a locksmith" lol damn

Keylow srry but i couldnt understand SHIT you said again...next time u should post your lyrics on a website n give us the link so i can understand it :p

AND you talked WAY to much shit for that weak sauce track

Darkness=WINNER

AHHHHHHHHHHHH MAH NIGGA SAID YOU WEAK SAUCE LMAO
Back to top Go down
KeyloWick

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 03:58

Shadow Aka Uneek wrote:
KeyloWick wrote:

man dont start trippin! how can a nikka vote for u when dey cant hear what u sayin bruh! it sound like jibberish sumtime! jus chill on the adlibs, cuz the flow is there! aint noone bullshittin, we being straight up, thats how u spose to be so mf know what to work on, take the words in a postive way homie thats why i made this site!

nah foo i know what chu talkin bout constructive criticism is straight. i love the help. and i ain't talkin bout you at all. mafucks know who they are i ain't gotta say no names. real recognize real and fakes always gunna hate. battles ain't spose to be bout quality though. niggaz battle acapella and ya'll worried bout having to direct ya'll's ears. go listen to a tupac song than come back and tell me all things he could've done better than tell me he's still the best rapper out the rest for ever. that's what i'm talkin bout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Vs Keylow   The Darkness Vs Keylow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Vs Keylow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next