Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losers Bitch And Cry, Real Emcees Fight Even When They Losein

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Vs Mont Dre

Go down 
+29
katelynPoole
Beatking
cityhype
Realmusik
sothrowedclicc
rah_rah.elected43
youngdollaz
drunkin23s
freestyleking
B.R.O.S SQUAD
Damien Doolittle
Stas.Co
Kathy
ShocaseBlast
sweetlady
DonTrap918
BeautifulMami
TheDarkness86
Kill-A-Mic
C.O
Newyorkalleykid
IrepATL
Yungfreestyla
MasterMindzEnt
Money Man
lildre
TheGhost91
MontDreMusic
Shadow Aka Uneek
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

Darkness Vs Mont Dre Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 12:39

Time Limit: DO NOT EXCEED 2:30
Type: Freestyle Or Written
VOTES: You must leave a comment for your vote to count! IF YOU DONT IT WILL NOT COUNT!
Darkness Page/Info
Mont Dre Page/Info

Last edited by Shadow Aka Uneek on Sat Apr 16 2011, 18:49; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialuneekproductionz.com/
MontDreMusic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12 2011, 08:40

Vote- Mont Dre verse being loaded now
Back to top Go down
TheGhost91

TheGhost91

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 03:55

Darkness Def Got This One Dude Was Killin The punchlines Off Rip, NAME A HOT RAPPER THAT EVA DROPPED FROM OKLAHOMA DAAAAAAAAMN

Mont did good tho he did his thing...but no beat....WTF where they do that at

Hard Choice To Make But I Think Darkness Had This One

VOTE = Darkness
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ColinTheGhostGreen
lildre

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 04:38

Lol Mont Dre isnt really from Oklahoma he's from Dallas just recently move there.. I been listening to his music for a while and this isnt his 1st battle I've heard. Man the kid is nice wit the mic He has some songs with Drrough Music and PTC (Young nation)... Man this was a nice battle Darkness you ve done ya thang but Mont Dre wit in like a school boy wit a curfew lol
Back to top Go down
Money Man

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 04:46

Damn this dude is a real fan of Mont Dre Huh??? Lol will My vote went to Mont Dre because he came in life a battle suppose to go(Live off the head no written ) (he also posted a video on youtube killing the flow on a beat ..lol he said if I use a beat I might as well make it a hit record lol who does that.. He has attitude and a flow to match..) I been waiting for these battles for a min
Back to top Go down
MasterMindzEnt

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 04:54

Darkness had cool punchlines but honest he sounds hella old.. "Old niggas in the game using Jet Black" lol Vote Mont Dre
Back to top Go down
Yungfreestyla

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 05:06

Mont Dre vote-- Man Im killing shit in the next battle... I listened to the other battles and it seems like yal put the best against each other.. Lol who ever win this wins it all lol
Back to top Go down
IrepATL

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 05:16

MasterMindzEnt wrote:
Darkness had cool punchlines but honest he sounds hella old.. "Old niggas in the game using Jet Black" lol Vote Mont Dre
Lol
Back to top Go down
Newyorkalleykid

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 05:25

TheGhost91 wrote:
Darkness Def Got This One Dude Was Killin The punchlines Off Rip, NAME A HOT RAPPER THAT EVA DROPPED FROM OKLAHOMA DAAAAAAAAMN

Mont did good tho he did his thing...but no beat....WTF where they do that at

Hard Choice To Make But I Think Darkness Had This One

VOTE = Darkness

Man I heard Mont dre Spit before in a live battle the kid is not from Oklahoma ... But man he sure can go wit no problem...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 05:33

Man, Darkness Hands Down! Mont dre, Man i was dissapointed to be honest, it wasnt really a battle u said a cpl things but nothing really direct, mostly just hyped yo self up!
Back to top Go down
MontDreMusic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 05:43

Honestly I didnt think the competition was good enormous to rap about darkness my self hype can win the battle.. And If anybody wanna get a live battle i'll put up 500 no beat straight from the head
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 05:47

MontDreMusic wrote:
Honestly I didnt think the competition was good enormous to rap about darkness my self hype can win the battle.. And If anybody wanna get a live battle i'll put up 500 no beat straight from the head

self hype isnt a battle, its bragging though, u aint have but liek two punches, i think u just kinda did it last minute, an it dont matta what the competion like, u spose to always come hard as a emcee, my oppentent an shit man, but i fuckin wrecked him!
Back to top Go down
C.O

C.O

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 05:56

Darkness took that nigga out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/THC/184951931540646       http://w
MontDreMusic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 05:57

I hear ya
Back to top Go down
Kill-A-Mic

Kill-A-Mic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 06:23

You dont wanna bring darkness into this! Mount dre you iight.. but nahhhh no beat... who you think you are cassidy? you aint that good.. punch lines were weak af. Darkness took him out.
Back to top Go down
Kill-A-Mic

Kill-A-Mic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 06:54

Kill-A-Mic wrote:
You dont wanna bring darkness into this! Mount dre you iight.. but nahhhh no beat... who you think you are cassidy? you aint that good.. punch lines were weak af. Darkness took him out.

Why is mount dre winning Question I wasted another 2.30 min. of my life to try to re-listen to his track.. still same mind set.. GARBAGE! If dre wins hip hop is gone have a stroke. Sad it's already dieing niggas like you would pull its plug..
Back to top Go down
TheDarkness86

TheDarkness86

PostSubject: hmmm   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 16:49

Propz to the real, death to the fake...No "quotes" or names needed you know who you are Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000010230525
BeautifulMami

BeautifulMami

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 17:25

wow.

Mont Dres people Dumber then his flow?? How did ya'll come to the fact that he beat darkness??? Sleep

vote=Darkness
Back to top Go down
DonTrap918

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 17:45

Damn Alot of yal hating on Mont Dre??? But if souja can make Millions wit his style than it shouldnt be a problem wit Mont Dre... Yal should respect everyones craft even if its not standard type yal expecting... Vote Mont Dre
Back to top Go down
sweetlady

sweetlady

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 18:30

darkness had it, monte i got bored with it was eh nothing special
Back to top Go down
ShocaseBlast

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 18:35

█▬█ █ ▀█▀ ▒▓█► WORLD PREMIERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5p2hA-C7KE

Voted Mont but check out the video Link... PTC (Yung Nation ft Shocase blast- wurrk it extra sloppy)
Back to top Go down
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 19:35

Darkness got my vote. Very good
Back to top Go down
Stas.Co

PostSubject: darkness   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 20:16

Darkness everybody Darkness......definitely took that from mont dre ....good look darkness
Back to top Go down
Damien Doolittle

Damien Doolittle

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 22:16

Mont has skills... But, in this battle he fell short... I know you said it was last minute, Mont... And, it shows! When you are given time to record your entry, you should put a little more effort into! Waiting until the last minute and throwing out a freestyle with no beat is just bit too cocky! And, I hate to say it, but... it didn't work for you this time, homie!

I have to give my vote to Darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/undergroundundiscovered
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 01:37

vote goes to darkness

and who ever said that shit about soldja boy shame on u thats y sony and def jam told me they dont want no more fags like him in the air ' read up on some shit its about lyrics join the movement its ppl like u y hip hop fell alseep and boring cuz real lyricist are to smart for u to keep on punchlines ...

so u listen to chain swanging blang blanging we all rap about the same thang and claim we all belong to a gang.... w.e

fuck bubble rapper i make my own ringtones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Vs Mont Dre
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next