Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losers Bitch And Cry, Real Emcees Fight Even When They Losein

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Vs Mont Dre

Go down 
+29
katelynPoole
Beatking
cityhype
Realmusik
sothrowedclicc
rah_rah.elected43
youngdollaz
drunkin23s
freestyleking
B.R.O.S SQUAD
Damien Doolittle
Stas.Co
Kathy
ShocaseBlast
sweetlady
DonTrap918
BeautifulMami
TheDarkness86
Kill-A-Mic
C.O
Newyorkalleykid
IrepATL
Yungfreestyla
MasterMindzEnt
Money Man
lildre
TheGhost91
MontDreMusic
Shadow Aka Uneek
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
freestyleking

Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 01:49

vote goes to darkness

and i aint heard of no monte dre

besides darkness doing a show with bone anyways go out and cop ur tickets

also big herk and many more

not no one hit wonders like u claim dre be doing
darkness gotta show wit bone son
Back to top Go down
drunkin23s

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 01:53

ohhhh shit just tied up darkness got em

dre shoulda kept his vote what dick move hope u lose
Back to top Go down
youngdollaz

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 01:56

still nodding my head to the darkness track

nice to c real talent
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 01:58

drunkin23s wrote:
ohhhh shit just tied up darkness got em

dre shoulda kept his vote what dick move hope u lose

Amen! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialuneekproductionz.com/
rah_rah.elected43

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 04:25

both of um suk....but idk wat nika wit no beat was thinkin
Back to top Go down
sothrowedclicc

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 04:57

I voted Mont Dre
Back to top Go down
Money Man

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 05:01

Voted Mont Dre they both succ like shit
Back to top Go down
Yungfreestyla

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 05:03

Vote goes to Mont Dre that shit aint right Stew O Dee(what sothrowedclicc said) nigga you weak I want yo bitch ass next battle Uneek lol homo name
Back to top Go down
IrepATL

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 05:04

Voted Mont Dre I re listened and I still give it to him Darkness tracc dont even play all the way thur wtf dude
Back to top Go down
Newyorkalleykid

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 05:10

I voted Mont Dre
Back to top Go down
Realmusik

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 05:20

I voted for you dre

Back to top Go down
cityhype

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 05:24

Its craige mane!!! Man this is the last battle I will every vote for on here this shit is weak and it dont even sound legit
Back to top Go down
Beatking

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 05:31

This is my 1st battle I listened to and Sleep yeah boring azz hell its more drama with ppl not in the battle and honestly this stupid shit on here make me not wanna log in ever again but hey things may get better I just wanna see the championship fuck the battles leading up is how I feel
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 05:40

Yungfreestyla wrote:
Vote goes to Mont Dre that shit aint right Stew O Dee(what sothrowedclicc said) nigga you weak I want yo bitch ass next battle Uneek lol homo name

ha ha le'goo bru, ill set it up. an fuckin wreck u
Back to top Go down
IrepATL

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 05:47

its lose not loose
Back to top Go down
katelynPoole

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 13:34

albino

darkness- there was light then the darkness came and knocked his ass out with those punch lines.. my opinion is this is an insult to the darkness! i think u sounded more along the lines of a radio hit than a battle tho.

mont dre .... and wen ur rap is done ill never remember it! annoying, no enthusiasm, dull, blahhhhh, wen it started i culdent wait for it to be over!

my vote= darkness
Back to top Go down
TheDarkness86

TheDarkness86

PostSubject: wow   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 14:06

Realmusik wrote:
MontDreMusic wrote:
And I told Stew Dee o or whatevr his name was to drop me and give him the win cause I aint gotta cheat he told me he was gonna make sure Darkness wins... I mean wtf would I cheat for $50 aint shit and a drawing of my name would go in the trash wtf dude the prize is chump change I spend that on leasing a beat from producers I dont know you cant even Buy a beat with full rights for that price

Lol thats some real shit tho you cant do to much with $50 but I voted for you dre

MontDre can take that $50 and go buy him a peice of a mic cuz that shit he dropped on sounds like a webcam earpeice. bounce
Secondly, If it means this much to ya'll to make fake accounts (montdre I know u have made at LEAST 2) and the rest of you young boys ridin his webos, you can have it. You know in your heart what the business is. Peace
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000010230525
BIGSPOOKLOC

BIGSPOOKLOC

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 20:09

I VOTED FOR DARKNESS CAUSE HE CAME HARDER THEN MONTE
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ONLOCKENT.COM
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2011, 01:02

Yungfreestyla wrote:

yo i wanna i fuck you in the ass with akay 47 next battle young
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2011, 01:04

TheDarkness86 wrote:
Realmusik wrote:
MontDreMusic wrote:
And I told Stew Dee o or whatevr his name was to drop me and give him the win cause I aint gotta cheat he told me he was gonna make sure Darkness wins... I mean wtf would I cheat for $50 aint shit and a drawing of my name would go in the trash wtf dude the prize is chump change I spend that on leasing a beat from producers I dont know you cant even Buy a beat with full rights for that price

Lol thats some real shit tho you cant do to much with $50 but I voted for you dre

MontDre can take that $50 and go buy him a peice of a mic cuz that shit he dropped on sounds like a webcam earpeice. bounce
Secondly, If it means this much to ya'll to make fake accounts (montdre I know u have made at LEAST 2) and the rest of you young boys ridin his webos, you can have it. You know in your heart what the business is. Peace

get em!!!!!!!!!! yall no who the real winner is!!! darkness !!!!!
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2011, 01:05

katelynPoole wrote:
albino

darkness- there was light then the darkness came and knocked his ass out with those punch lines.. my opinion is this is an insult to the darkness! i think u sounded more along the lines of a radio hit than a battle tho.

mont dre .... and wen ur rap is done ill never remember it! annoying, no enthusiasm, dull, blahhhhh, wen it started i culdent wait for it to be over!

my vote= darkness

cheaa!!!!!!!! get em sweetheart!!!!!
Back to top Go down
B.R.O.S SQUAD

B.R.O.S SQUAD

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2011, 01:08

IrepATL wrote:
Voted Mont Dre I re listened and I still give it to him Darkness tracc dont even play all the way thur wtf dude

shit happes bro my shit got cut in my 1st post but u for a fact darkness murked em!!!!! from the start he slapped em and took em back to grade school!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Aka Uneek

Shadow Aka Uneek

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2011, 01:14

B.R.O.S SQUAD wrote:
IrepATL wrote:

shit happes bro my shit got cut in my 1st post but u for a fact darkness murked em!!!!! from the start he slapped em and took em back to grade school!!!!

lmao!
Back to top Go down
thias_mic123

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2011, 01:23

seriously!? smh....darkness won!

Back to top Go down
maxb_spitta

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2011, 02:57

darkness all day! but i feel like da other dude could of been close if he had a beat but naaa darkness got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Vs Mont Dre   Darkness Vs Mont Dre - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Vs Mont Dre
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next